Sunday 12 November 2017

Swedish House Crafts Blog Hop Winner Announced!

Hello, my friends!

I'm excited to announce the winner of the Swedish House Crafts Blog Hop with you!

Remember...this was the prize you could win:



However, before I announce the winner, I want to give you all a very big THANK YOU!!
I had SO MUCH FUN reading your great comments! lol 
I received 54 comments! Wow!
Apparently my husband is going to be a VERY busy man! hahaha
I think he enjoyed being included in so many of the comments.
I told him that we have to take a little trip across the pond.
He'll be busy working, and I'll be busy playing with all my new friends! :o)

So...have I put the announcement off long enough? 

Here we go:


The winner is:

I really love the space designed for standing! Why do you prefer glass work surfaces if I may ask?


WOOHOO!! CONGRATULATIONS to you, Rebecca!

Here's what you need to do to claim your prize:

Send your name and mailing address to hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

In the subject line, state that you won at Nancy's blog!
Enjoy your new die, Rebecca! :o)

Thanks again to all of you! 
I do hope you'll come back and visit me again! 



2 comments:

Maria Pilar said...

Congrats to the winner!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Rebecca on your win.
Faith

Blog Archive