Thursday 7 December 2017

Fun with FabScraps - More Joy to the World Collection

Hello, my friends!

I've got two FabScraps projects to share with you today,
created with the beautiful Joy to the World Collection! 

You may have seen a peek of them over at Fabscraps facebook page. 

First up is this fun tri-fold card:




JOY TO THE WORLD COLLECTION

Tri Fold Christmas Card


For this project you will need:
·       FabScraps Joy to the World Paper Range C99 007
·       FabScraps Joy to the World Carder’s Pack MC99 001A – 1 Red page
·       FabScraps Joy to the World Stickers ST99 001
·       FabScraps Joy to the World Stickers ST99 002
·       Cricut Explore Air Machine
·       Link to: Tri Fold Card Cut from My Scrap Chick  
·       Kraft Cardstock
·       Snowflake Punch or Die (Echo Park Snowflake Dies)
·       Jingle Bells Punch or Die (Your Next Stamp Die)
·       Ivory Pearls

Instructions:
1.    Using cut file and kraft cardstock, cut tri fold card base. Then cut decorative background layer from C99 007. Adhere in place.
2.    Adhere Stickers from ST99 001 to card, as shown in photo. Reindeer sticker was trimmed to fit into bottom right of center square. This way it shows when the card is closed but also leaves room to write a message in the card.
3.    Choose two of the sentiments from Stickers ST99 002. I chose to use “Merry Christmas” and “Jingle All the Way”. Adhere them in place.
4.    Pulling from the “Jingle All the Way” theme, punch or die-cut three jingle bells from red 6 X 6 page from Carder’s Pack. Adhere in place.
5.    Now punch or die-cut three snowflakes, also from red 6 X6 page from Carder’s Pack. Adhere in place in the final empty places.
6.    Adhere pearls to center of snowflakes. Enjoy! 

* * * * *
Next up is a trio of Candy Boxes:




JOY TO THE WORLD COLLECTION
Trio of Candy Boxes

For this project you will need:
·       FabScraps Joy to the World Paper Range C99 2 - 003, 1 - 004, 1 - 006
·       Cricut Explore Air Machine
·      Link to -  Candy Box Cut from My Scrap Chick
·       Ink (Distress Ink – Walnut Stain)

Instructions:
1.    Cutting file includes Tall, Medium, and Short Boxes. Refer to photos to see paper selection for each. I resized my boxes. My finished boxes are: Tall – 7”, Medium – 4”, Short – 2 ½” in the body of the box.
2.    I did not use the wrapping bands from the cut file but chose to make my own. I did not add one to the Short Box.
3.    For the band on the Medium Box, cut two strips of the music notes from the C99 003 paper. Ink the edges and adhere to the box before assembling.
4.    For the Tall Box, cut a strip of the angels from C99 003. Ink the edges. Adhere in place before assembling the box.  
5.    Fill with candy or treats, to have ready for a quick hostess gift. Or have clustered together for a lovely home décor piece. Enjoy!

* * * * *
Don't forget to head on over to the FabScraps Blog!
There's lots of gorgeous inspiration to see!

6 comments:

Jonia said...

Oh my, I just love your projects. Great job my friend.

Teresa Arsenault said...

That tri-fold is one gorgeous creation and I love your boxes - so pretty. hugs, Teresa

Donna Phelan said...

Great design and details on your tri fold card and I love your gift boxes, the colors are fabulous!

Donna Ellis said...

wow, Nancy! First, your darling card with the amazingly sweet little color coordinated elements and intricate fold, and then your fabulous gift set! THEY ARE GORGEOUS! I love everything you have done. hugs, de

Susan M said...

Wonderful card and gift boxes Nancy ! The paper's and stickers are lovely and you've created something really special with them!

Carole J said...

Such beautiful projects, Nancy. I love them all as I'm sure the recipients will! x

Blog Archive