Wednesday 30 August 2017

The Project Bin - Anchors Away Stamp Set

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin
This week I'm using the fun "Anchors Away" Stamp Set,
which you can find HERE.

Living in land-locked Saskatchewan I don't get to see much of the ocean.
I enjoy anything to do with the ocean,
and all things nautical, so this is a fun set for me!

Here's my card:


Isn't that a lovely sentiment?
I used a really fun ocean themed paper from Gecko Galz,
and added a fun jute strip that looked really beachy. 


Here's a closer look at the stamping.


One last look at the card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock,
Gecko Galz - Seaside Splendor Craft Kit;
Dies: Tutti Designs - Stitched Nesting Squares;
Trim: Unknown Jute Trim;
Ink: CTMH - Moonstruck.

The Project Bin Stamp Set



* * * * *
If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:




4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

EXCELLENT card, what a super masculine card, yep! Love the sentiment too.
Faith
x

Donna Phelan said...

Oh I adore this creation! Perfect Designer Papers and that sentiment says it all! Your jute trim looks awesome and is the perfect accent! WOW!

Eekers said...

Love the beachy jute! It's another really nice set for man cards too - They are doing some excellent stamps to fit one of the awkward bits of card making! :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Katie said...

Beautiful nautical card

Blog Archive