Friday 18 August 2017

Little Blue Button Stamps - August Guest Designer Post

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second post as the August Guest Designer at
Little Blue Button Stamps!
I BIG thanks to Olga for having me as her Guest this month! :o)


I've always been a big fan of Olga's beautiful images!
I had the pleasure of being on her DT for a time,
and thoroughly enjoyed it!

* * * * *

I've continued to create with her sweet images since then!
It's perfect timing for me to be sharing with you.
Olga is having a fantastic 40% off sale! WOW!
Check out the details, and get the code, right HERE!

* * * * *
This week I have an art journal page to share.
This page was inspired by this sweet image from Little Blue Button Stamps.
It's called "Sophie with Umbrella" and you can find it HERE.

I began by using the "Print then Cut" feature on my Cricut Explore Air.
I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I created the sentiment on my computer, printed it, and cut it out.
(You'll find this on my "Free Stuff" Page)
With all the pieces ready, I just needed to create the background.
I did this using distress inks for the sky and the grass. 
I used a fun mask from Magenta to create the grass edge.
I used the Raindrops stencil from FabScraps to create the rain.
Finally, I glued the sentiment and image in place.
This was so much fun to make! :o)






Materials Used:
Dylusions Art Journal;
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Inks: Distress Inks - Broken China, Faded Jeans,
Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain;
Stencil: FabScraps - Fab Stencils C97 DS074 Raindrops;
Mask: Magenta

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)
Head on over to Little Blue Button Stamps to have some fun of your own!  

Here are all the links you need:




5 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! I love that adorable image!

Linby said...

Isn't she just adorable! Love yoir layout and that fab sentiment.

Katie said...

Gorgeous layout

Eekers said...

Excellent stencilling! Also yellow! Also art journaling inspiration! Also very apt sentiment! Also freebie section awesomeness :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Soooo sweet, love the image and the sentiment, such a cute card.
Faith
x

Blog Archive