Tuesday 28 February 2017

Scrap N' Dipity Spotlight

Hello, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
It's my spotlight post over at Scrap N' Dipity.
This will be my final post as a part of the Design Team.
I've made the difficult decision to step down.
You'll still be seeing more of these cute images from me though.
They're so fun to work with, and Alisha is fantastic.
She has graciously left the door open for me to return one day.

This is the lovely "Scribble Sally - I'm Pregnant" image,
which you can find right HERE.




Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstick, Project Life - Desktop Edition;
Image: Scrap N' Dipity - Scribble Sally - I'm Pregnant;
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Punches: Martha Stewart - Loops Border, Rose Leaf;
Bling: Crafts - Pearls;
Ribbon: Offray;
Flower: My Stash.

* * * * *
Don't forget to join our latest challenge.

Here are all the links you're going to need:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! how pretty, love the colour combo so clean and fresh and wonderful colouring, LOVE the flower. I suspect, they are sorry to see you leave.
Faith
x

Eekers said...

Ooo nice background paper, love a fresh greeny card so much, perfect for spring. A nice card to go out on I think :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive